B2B : Where I Can Be Whatever I Want to Be


Marcelle says :


Welcome, welcome..

Welcome to My Own Little Chair.
This blog is a place for me to write about my interests.
Like human, in general, I have a lot of hobbies. One of those is makeup-related. I happen to write about makeup in my beauty blog, allthatmakeup.
But other than that, I also enjoy reading, watching movies, traveling and occasionally dancing and singing in a silly way.. when noone's watching, of course.
While my beauty blog is a place for a polished version of myself, this blog is more of a reflection of a low maintenance side of me. These are the things that I do when I just want to kick back, relax and enjoy my own me-time.
This is not the first time I write about movies and books, though. I can say that this blog is an extension of my very first blog, chezcelle. After  years of no updates at all, I decided to create a new house for my entries.

If you are wondering about the name of the blog, it's taken from one the songs of Rodger  and Hammerstein's musical play, Cinderella.

In my own little corner in my own little chair
I can be whatever I want to be
On the wing of my fancy I can fly anywhere
and the world will open it's arms to me
Just as long as I stay in my own little corner
All alone, in my own, little chair.




Judul : Where I can be whatever I want to be
Alamat : http://myownlittlechair.blogspot.com/
No. GR : 190
Bahasa : Indonesia, English
Webmaster : Marcelle Yulianne (P)
Umur: na
Profesi: na
Lokasi : Jakarta
Mulai Blogging : April 2012
Warna tema : Pink

Kesan pertama adalah blog ini rapih banget tanpa banyak pernak pernik/ tempelan/widget yang mencolok. Perempuan banget, menggunakan warna pink sebagai latar. Barang kali kita seusia ya, karena bacaan waktu kecilnya Enid Blyton. Buku buku roman dan sejarah nampaknya mendominasi minat Marcelle. Narasinya panjang panjang. Suka menceritakan sebuah buku dengan runtut dan agak detail. Banyak mengunakan kata 'gw' (maksudnya gua?). Marcelle kayaknya tipe pembaca teliti karena sering bolak balik baca bukunya. Tak heran kalau judul blognya pun lebih panjang dari kebanyakan.

Top review : na
Statistik B2B sampai saat ini :
No review : 1
Media : Blogspot (1)
Bahasa : campur (1)
Webmaster: P(1)
Umur : na (1)
Profesi : na (1)
Lokasi : Jakarta (1)
Mulai blogging : 2012 (1)
Warna tema : pink (1)

Privat response silakan ke esanugrahaputra@gmail.com atau langsung di kolom komentar.
Up date : na
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Paling Banyak Dibaca