B2B : Catch the Lune


Hilda says :
Hello! I’m so flattered that you bother reading this page. I hope that you know what to expect from me after reading this little self introduction!
My name is Hilda. I’m an 18 years old girl who loves reading (as if you can’t tell!) and listening to music. I enjoyed many kinds of book but my blog is a pure YA blog, so you won’t find other genre of books here (beside occasionally Middle Grade titles). I’m also a hopeless romantic who believe in fairy tale and un prince charmant sur son cheval blanc.I’m currently studying English Literature in a university in Indonesia. Yes, I live in Indonesia! It’s a beautiful country full of beaches and mountains. If you want to pay a visit someday, you can contact me as your guide! We can have afternoon tea together!If you want to know more about me or simply intrigued to become my friend, you can contact me at:my_saphira@yahoo.co.id.I love making friends, and it’s awesome even if you only want to say hi! :)


























Judul : Catch The Lune
No GR : 104
Bahasa : English
Webmaster : Hilda K
Umur :  19
Profesi : mahasiswa
Lokasi : na
Mulai blogging : 2010
Tema warna : putih

Profil. Hilda is an international book blogger who is currently studying English Literature in a university in Indonesia. She loves fairy tales, words, and good music. If you wish to get in touch with her, please consult the 'contact me' page in her blog. She loves silly conversations and book discussions. 

Statistik B2B sampai saat ini **:
No. review : 14
Media : Blogspot (8) Wordpress (6)
Bahasa : campur (1) Indonesia (12) English (1)
Webmaster: P(9) L(5)
Umur : na (8) 19 (1) 26 (1) 41 (2) 42 (1) 45 (1)
Profesi : na (3) dosen, guru (1) dokter (1) Penulis (3) Akuntan (2) konsultan (1) Pustakawan (1) Programer (1) Mahasiswa (1)
Lokasi : Jakarta (3) Salatiga (1) na (3) Yogyakarta (1) Malang (1) Bandung (2) Sukabumi (1) Bogor (1) Metro (1)
Mulai blogging : na (3) 2012 (1) 2011 (5) 2010 (2) 2008 (1)  2007 (2)
Warna tema : pink (3) hijau (3) hitam (1) coklat (1) putih (5) abu abu (1)
Jumlah blog sampai saat ini : 14
Jumlah webmaster/blogger sampai saat ini : (13), (2) blog tercatat milik (1) webmaster.
APA ITU B2B? KLIK DISINI!
*Privat response silakan ke esanugrahaputra@gmail.com atau langsung di kolom komentar.
**Statistik B2B merupakan statistik yang mengikuti tiap posting B2B dan berhubungan dengan posting B2B sebelumnya. Dengan segera pembaca bisa mengetahui konfigurasi para blogger sampai dengan nomor urutan review (no. review). No GR adalah no urut seperti yang tersedia di goodreads.com.
Up date : na

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Paling Banyak Dibaca